PACK EXPO International is the only trade show to offer packaging, processing and integrated packaging-processing solutions all together. Attendees and exhibitors alike come to grow their businesses, improve their networks and advance their careers. No other event in the industry is larger, more comprehensive and more eagerly anticipated. PACK EXPO International features:
- Over 46,000 attendees from 127 countries, representing over 40 vertical markets
- More than 1,800 exhibitors, covering 1.1 million square feet, showcasing state-of-the-art processing and packaging industry technologies and services
- Designated industry pavilions, offering specific solutions to meet specific needs
- Educational sessions, providing the most current analysis and skills-building opportunities conducted by industry leaders
- Networking opportunities, encouraging attendees and exhibitors to exchange ideas in a relaxed environment
Where the World Comes to Impact the Industry’s Future
PACK EXPO International attracts over 46,000 attendees from 127 countries – every one looking for trends, tips and breakthroughs to help give their companies the edge. They represent every market, including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical devices, cosmetics, household products, textiles/apparel and toys and crafts. They also represent major industrial markets, such as automotive products, chemicals, printing, petroleum and container manufacturing.
With the breakthroughs and new products being looked for, more than 1,800 exhibiting suppliers can be found at PACK EXPO International, with new technologies and new services for faster, safer, more efficient and more cost effective packaging and processing.